Saturday 19 April 2014

The Jewel Affair - Introduction

Jewelry design is a very fascinating field as it reflects a lot about man himself, his belief, aspirations, superstitions, taste, religion varieties and sentiments.
This blog is an effort to throw light on the study of a very captivating field of ‘jewelry design, colored stones and diamonds’! It will take you through very interesting aspects, principles and elements of design & will also give you an insight of three dimensional designing and manufacturing processes. It is also aimed at providing a very simple yet effective approach to an otherwise complex process; which might be helpful to a lot of aspiring designers. Further in my blog I would also write about Diamond Grading and a variety of Gemstones.

A little about myself...
 “In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn” – Phil Collins
This is a saying that drives me along with my love and attraction for the field of jewelry to write this blog. I look at it as a forum not only where I share my knowledge with you but also learn from you and evolve as a professional.

My name is Hatisha A. Panjabi. I am a Colored Stone Graduate (GIA Mumbai) and a Diamond Graduate (Solitaire Diamond Institute Bangalore). Diploma in Jewelry Designing & Manufacturing (Jewelry Product Development Center, Jaipur). . This space is created for an open exchange of thoughts and ideas and also for genuine feedback from all the jewel buffs.


3 comments:

  1. M glad you finally started with this blog. Congratulations and wish you all the best! May you achieve what you dream of and m hoping this blog be a learning hub for aspiring designers and all. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vry insightful piece indeed.d bst part is dt d ease wid whch d various concepts hv bn xplained.congratulations n al d bst..

    ReplyDelete